Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Brisbane Fashion Industry meetup ~ Zafiro Summer 2012 launch

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My lovely friend and founder of Zafiro Australia is launching her Summer 2012 collection at Zuri bar on the 29th of September. So I decided that it would be a great opportunity to hold a Brisbane Fashion meetup to celebrate + cheer the brand on.

If you're in Brisbane and would love to come along and have a few cocktails and buy a new bikini, you should RSVP here. It would be great to meet some fellow Brisbane bloggers!

5 comments:

  1. If I were in Brissy I'd be there! These kini's look so pretty. Happy they have an online store :) Thank you for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not in Brizzy :( :( Otherwise I'd be there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks awesome! Wish I could go!

    http://thewineglassmanifesto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for edit my page at Wikifashion!
    I'm going to put a badge at my blog, they're so cute !
    Love your blog :)

    Join my NEW GIVEAWAY
    http://ilovemyoldlevis.blogspot.com/2011/09/i-love-my-old-levis-ovaye-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. heyyy! Yes I was, was actually looking for you guys but you blended in with everyone else haha. Though I did run into Francesca at the end and we got to have a chat. But yes, will definitely make sure I find you next time!

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving Lola a message ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails