Monday, May 16, 2011

Road tripping....can I go back now?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This is on day one of our roadtrip, we'd just unpacked and I'd piled clothing on myself like I was a pack horse. I think at that stage we were starting to drive through the Canadian rocky's. So it was more than a little cold....

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Poor Coen's shoelaces kept coming undone everywhere we went. So it was only natural that we documented this all over the USA. We have photos of him tying his shoelaces in every city and tourist destination you can think of. This is a photo of me frantically trying to get the camera function working on my iphone so I could take a snap of him in Washington. Thankfully our resident cameraman had his fancy DSLR around his neck at all times.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Here we are at Niagara Falls. Naturally the water isn't bright pink, I think it was mood lighting for all the lovely guys proposing to their girls.

7 comments:

  1. You look so cute in a beanie <3

    The Niagra falls look AMAZING in pink, amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! I've been having the same reminiscent memories of my last big trip to paris, definitely going to post up some flashback photos too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh it all looks so lovely! What an awesome road trip! Love your red shoes too :)
    Heidi xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Niagra looks spectacular! hope your having funn

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Niagara Falls look so stunningly beautiful, wow!

    Hehe and the road trip looks like such fun, I laughed at the shoelaces bit! ♥


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete
  7. Even though you were freezing it was probably so much fun! :) Thats ironic because I grew up/am from Florida which is called the Sunshine state. Haha. I'm in lame North Carolina right now and their weather is so strange.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving Lola a message ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails