Monday, May 23, 2011

AA polishes..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Here are a few polishes that I grabbed from American Apparel while I was in Vancouver. The darker yellow resembles baby food to me. Although my boyfriend seemed to be rather enamoured with it, so I decided to give it a whirl..

Sorry for being really lazy with blogging lately. To be honest, I can't do "outfit posts" because I'm back to my usual schedule which involves me sitting for 10 hours a day in front of my computer in my lovely house clothes. You don't want to see this!

Tomorrow I'm joining my local library and need some recommendations for good fiction books. I usually only read non-fiction, so I'm a bit lost as to good fiction reads?

8 comments:

  1. Try:

    Anything by Plum Sykes, she is a writer from Vogue turned author.

    The Lovely Bones - Anne Sebold (serious)
    Chasing Harry Winston - Lauren Weisburger (all her books are good trashy chick lit)
    Room - Emma Donoghue (Serious)
    Shantaram - Gregory Roberts (one of my all time favourites)

    ummmmmmmm

    this is a super quick list!!!

    Hope it helps somewhat!!!

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favourite fiction books ever: The Bronze Horseman by Paullina Simons, it's a Russian war romance, stunningly written :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. One Day by David Nicholls.

    And I really want to try that pale purple one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I grabbed from American Apparel while I was in Vancouver. The darker yellow resembles baby food to me. Although my boyfriend seemed to be rather enamoured with it,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for your comment and helping me with my page:)
    About an outfit (lovely house clothes), same here!

    xoxo
    akiko

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing collection <3

    BTW, I'm in love with your blog and I wonder if we can follow each other..? what do you think ? even if no, I will be your follower <3

    chocarome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving Lola a message ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails