Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day ♥ Wikifashion

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Happy Valentine’s day… to show our ♥ to our contributors we’re giving away a Tiffany heart necklace + a Diana mini en rose…. simply go to our Facebook page to enter. Happy Valentine’s Day xoxo

I'd love all of my blog readers to enter, I know so many of you have supported us over the last 18 months! What did everyone do for Valentine's Day? C was lovely enough to buy me a bunch of pink tulips, which were so pretty...

6 comments:

  1. Yyaayay added you to my blog FB page and commented/liked etc on your FB page. I don't ever win a thing but I am keen to continue supporting you regardless. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you honey!!! I think the last thing I won was a $50 Myer's voucher from the Progress Press (local paper) when I was about 14, pretty sure I bought Poppy Shine lip gloss or something like that. xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so so so much for fixing my wikifashion page! I appreciate it immensely! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you so much for sorting my wiki page ! i was very confused by it all :)
    Ashley X

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the camera and the necklace, they are very cute!


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great giveaway, lady. I'm hoping to do my first giveaway on my blog soon too! How fun :)
    Heidi xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving Lola a message ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails