Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Hey wiki you're so fine..

Wikifashion from Wikifashion on Vimeo.


You're so fine you blow my mind, hey wiki, hey wiki.

The redesign is finally here... it's taken over 18 months of slogging away and living off noodles (+ strawberries) but it's here.

It would mean so much to me if you could reblog this video or even mention the redesign on your blogs. A wiki is only possible with the help and obsessive of its contributors + I know just how obsessed my readers are about fashion!

There has been much talk over the years (Mashable + WSJ) about how women simply aren't interested in wikis, I think that's untrue and I'm going to change that with Wikifashion. I think that women just need a wiki that they love, are passionate about and lets face it, one that looks this pretty really helps.




10 comments:

  1. Tweeting this now!! Congratulations on the new look, it's really, really slick. Love it! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on the re-design! I really love it. You should be very proud! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. woww I love the re-design of the Wikifashion website!! It's soo sweet, I'm in love :). and will def tweet about this :) to spread the word. Amazing work Lola!! & just wanted to say, ever since Inspirafashion has been created, Wikifashion will always have a special place in my heart bc you were the first to feature my blog. A personal big hug and thank you from me to you :).

    <3, Kathleen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait for April now! of course I'd love to go to one of the meets when you come to California! sounds like so much fun & excited! keep me updated on all the details :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the redesign. It looks great. I'd gladly talk about the redesign in my next post. Thank you so much for your sweet comment. It really made my day and made me feel much better. :)


    www.shevahh.blogspot.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the redesign, the site looks so great! Congrats!

    -Ashley
    http://breakfastatsaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much! :) I forgot to mention the Wikifashion makeover but I just added it in for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow congrats!!! great job, i'm also gonna mention this on my next post :)

    xx
    heyrocketgirl

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think you've done an incredible job with WikiFashion, and it's definitely something to be proud of! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving Lola a message ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails