Monday, November 22, 2010

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

On my way....


I just came across this pic on someone's tumblr account and love it! The Wizard of Oz is one of my favourite movies and this photo really pepped me up. Last week was pretty rotten. It included two hospital visits (not for me- lucky!), my phone was cut off (stupid me forgot to pay it and now my family think I've become homeless) and what seemed like all of my friends leaving for long term overseas trips. But I don't like to dwell and this week will be better. Here's hoping all of my lovely readers have great weeks too.

By the way, I think I'll change my profile name to wikigirl, everyone seems to think my real name is Lola and it is confusing people a lot! What does everyone think about that? Probably won't be a big deal seeing as I've been so lazy on the commenting front as of late...



10 comments:

  1. I think that's a good idea!!! The Wizard Of Oz is one of my ALL time favorites, along with The Goonies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Wizard of Oz is a fave of mine too. I still have the 50th Anniversary VHS version from when I was a kid... haha

    If people are getting confused then maybe changing your name wikigirl might be a good idea - streamlining your online profile and all that jazz.

    Hope the week ahead treats you a lot better than the last :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure it matters - people think my name is Penny but if anyone gets to know me in real life it is cleared up pretty quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love that picture, its so magical! Another Wizard of Oz fan here :)
    So sorry to hear you've been having a tough time lately, I really hope things start to look up for you very soon (and sending lots of get-well vibes to those who have been sick and in hospital) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the name wikigirl! I also like lola though (sorry, not much help!). I love love love the Wizard of Oz! Sorry to hear about last week, I hope this week is better for you - I'm sure it will be! :)
    Heidi xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent blog.

    Fancy the content I have seen so far and I am your regular reader of your blog.

    I am very much interested in adding http://lola-pr.blogspot.com/
    in my blog http://famous-celebrities-in-the-world.blogspot.com/.

    I am pleased to see my blog in your blog list.

    I would like to know whether you are interested in adding my blog in your blog list.

    Hope to see a positive reply.

    Thanks for visiting my blog as well !

    Waiting for your reply friend !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. As a PR student I have been reading your blog for quite some time and found you articles interesting as well as helpful for my PR course.

    I am now a 'Follower' of your blog. I have recently started writing my own blog about being a PR student as well as current affairs. I would really appreciate it if you would follow me at http://2plus2pr.blogspot.com/

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have never seen the Wizard of Oz (I know, I know, I should be flogged for this) but I am a HUGE HUGE HUGE fan of the musical, Wicked!

    Hope all is well x

    http://moulinfrock.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving Lola a message ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails